Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it's time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for one single-day G-Pass to Country Fair 2013 (up to a $48.37 value)
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Sections: 200–205
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Friday, September 6, at 4:30 p.m. Doors open at 4 p.m.
- Saturday, September 7, at 2 p.m. Doors open at 1 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Country Fair 2013
- On the main stage on Friday, September 6: Roger Creager, Sunny Sweeney, Montgomery Gentry, and Pat Green
- On the festival stage on Friday, September 6: Kylie Rae Harris and Josh Grider
- On the main stage on Saturday, September 7: Wade Bowen, Kix Brooks, Randy Rogers Band, and Gary Allan
- On the festival stage on Saturday, September 7: Michalis, Matt Caldwell, Curtis Grimes, and Charlie Worsham
- When Roger Creager isn't playing Texas-style country, you might find him: climbing Mount Kilimanjaro, snorkeling with dolphins, or surfing in Costa Rica
- How Pat Green got his start: touring with Willie Nelson
- Southern rock-inspired duo Montgomery Gentry is named for: members Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry
- What The New York Times says about Wade Bowen: "he’s an earnest and direct singer who wrings feeling from small vocal gestures and whose songwriting . . . is graceful, with twists like small sighs."
- What The New York Times says about Gary Allan: "[his] elegant, often deadpan songs tend toward manly understatement."
- How you know Kix Brooks: as half of Brooks & Dunn
- Six: age at which Randy Rogers began playing music
“multiple favorite groups showing at the same time at different stages. Would have liked to enjoy all.”
“Love Gexa yard”
“Don't bother bringing lawn chairs- you have to rent theirs!”