Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this GrouponLive deal.
- $27 for one G-Pass to the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: Dave Chappelle, Flight of the Conchords, and More (up to a $46.37 value)
- When: Sunday, August 25, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: Gexa Energy Pavilion
- Section: general admission to the lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Funny or Die Oddball Fest
- How you know Funny or Die: it's the comedy video website that keeps distracting you at work
- Who you know at the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: almost everyone, even if you're a casual comedy fan
- What to expect: two stages featuring top-notch comedians, and curiosities such as circus freaks and psychics
- How you know Dave Chappelle: from his sketch program Chappelle's Show, his role in Half Baked, and numerous standup sets
- What to expect from Dave: sharp and incisive new material that shows a master back at the top of his game
- Who's the Lennon/McCartney of guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk?: Flight of the Conchords' Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement
- How to tell the two apart: Bret's the guy who won an Oscar for the song "Man or Muppet" from The Muppets and played an elf in The Hobbit; Jemaine's the guy who starred in Eagle vs Shark and wears glasses
- Comics you've seen as correspondents on The Daily Show: Demetri Martin, Al Madrigal, Kristen Schaal
- Comics you've seen on 30 Rock: Kristen Schaal, Hannibal Buress
93% of 131 customers recommend
“multiple favorite groups showing at the same time at different stages. Would have liked to enjoy all.”
“Love Gexa yard”
“Don't bother bringing lawn chairs- you have to rent theirs!”