- One G-Pass to see Ghost Hunters Live! with Jason Hawes & Steve Gonsalves
- When: Sunday, October 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Santander Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20.70 for rows L–P of the balcony (up to $34.50 value)
- $27 for rows A–K of the balcony or rows L–Z of the orchestra (up to $44.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
####Ghost Hunters Live
Syfy’s Ghost Hunters follows Jason Hawes—leader of The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS)—and his crew as they cross the nation in search of restless spirits. Plumbers by day, paranormal experts by night, they explore historic homes, hotels, theaters, and prisons. Hawes and his TAPS team take to the stage at their live event, where they share firsthand accounts of their scariest excursions and reveal their ghost-hunting techniques. They also screen exclusive footage, such as specters shyly asking for an autograph. Audience members are invited to ask questions and share tales of their own brushes with the eerie and odd.