What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Aloha: Tribute to Elvis, starting from $24
- Seating: sections 1–3 or 24–26
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Aloha: Tribute to Elvis
- Aloha from Hawaii, the original: Inspired by President Nixon’s historic visit to China, Elvis Presley’s team devised the concert as a way for the whole world to see an Elvis Presley concert at once. It was one of the first entertainment specials to be broadcast live around the world, and was viewed by an estimated 1–1.5 billion people worldwide.
- The man in the jumpsuit: No, the conspiracy theories aren’t true, the man in this bejeweled American Eagle jumpsuit is Steve Michaels, an award-winning impersonator. Michaels fondly remembers Elvis and his music from childhood, and says The King’s death and the way it affected his mother is what inspired his career.
- What you’ll hear: All 22 songs from the original concert set list, including “Burning Love,” “Hound Dog,” and Michaels’s personal favorite “Can’t Help Falling in Love”
The Fine Print