What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Matchbox Twenty and Counting Crows, starting from $40
- Seating: general-admission lawn
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Matchbox Twenty & Counting Crows: A Brief History of Everything Tour
- The Band: the internationally acclaimed alternative rock band composed of Rob Thomas, Paul Doucette, Kyle Cook, and Brian Yale
- Why “Twenty” has special significance this year: October marked the 20th anniversary of the band’s debut album, Yourself or Someone Like You, which was certified 12X Platinum by the RIAA thanks to smash hits such as “Push” and “3AM.”
- In that time… Matchbox Twenty has sold well over 30 million albums worldwide, penned #1 singles such as “Bent” and “How Far We’ve Come,” and received five Grammy nods
- The Band: Captained by enigmatic singer Adam Duritz, Counting Crows exploded onto the scene in 1993 with the multiplatinum August and Everything After, and have sold more than 20 millions albums since.
- The Latest Album: Somewhere Under Wonderland, which debuted in the Top 10 thanks to singles such as “Dislocation” (one of Rolling Stone’s Top 50 Songs of 2014)
- The Praise: NPR hails Counting Crows as “one of the most popular and easily identifiable rock groups in America”
- How the frontmen describe touring with each other: with mutual affection. “I can’t wait to spend another summer out there on the road with the Crows,” said Thomas. For his part, Duritz said, “We took a vote after last year and decided to spend every summer with Rob from now on.”
The Fine Print