Legendary singer, songwriter, and entertainer behind hits “Hello” and “You Are”
What You'll Get
- Seating: 100- or 300-level
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Free admission for children under 2
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The man: One of only two artists in history to land No. 1 records nine years in a row, Lionel Richie has woven the fabric of modern pop out of such hits as “All Night Long,” “Hello,” “Dancing on the Ceiling,” and songs from his Commodore days, such as “Three Times a Lady.”
- The accolades: His acclaimed work has netted him an Academy Award, two Grammy Awards, and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. In recent years alone, Richie has headlined Bonnaroo, Outside Lands, and Glastonbury—drawing the festival’s biggest crowd at the latter.
- What to expect during the concert: According to Lionel, the set “becomes a giant sing-along most nights.”
The Fine Print