What You'll Get
- $35 for one ticket for rear-mezzanine seating (up to $58 value)
- $41 for one ticket for front-mezzanine seating (up to $68 value)
- $47 for one ticket for rear-orchestra seating (up to $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Giada de Laurentiis
- How You Know Giada: She’s a celebrity chef, best-selling author, and omnipresent Food Network personality.
- The Road to Stardom: After eschewing the family moviemaking business to study pastry-making at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, Giada honed her chops as a professional chef at many posh LA restaurants (specifically, Wolfgang Puck’s Spago). Soon a gig as a food stylist for Food & Wine Magazine brought her to the Food Network’s attention, which led to . . .
- Everyday Italian: the show that made Giada a household name, introduced audiences to her plucky style and punchy enunciation of Italian words, and led to a string of hit shows, including her current success, Giada at Home
- The de Laurentiis Distinctions: induction into the Culinary Hall of Fame, a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Host, a Gracie Award for Outstanding Host, and a ranking of #6 on CafeMom’s list of “Sexiest Moms Alive”
- The de Laurentiis Affliction: by her own admission, she’s a chocoholic
- What to Expect: in this special moderated appearance, Giada shares the inspiration behind her latest book, Happy Eating, and indulges the questions of her fans in a Q&A
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 4, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservations are required at least 48 hours in advance of performance. Redeem on 11/4 or after purchase for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at The Palace Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.