- $36 for one balcony G-Pass (up to $59.50 value)
- $36 for one orchestra G-Pass (up to $59.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Giada de Laurentiis
- How You Know Giada: She’s a celebrity chef, best-selling author, and omnipresent Food Network personality.
- The Road to Stardom: After eschewing the family moviemaking business to study pastry-making at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, Giada honed her chops as a professional chef at many posh LA restaurants (specifically, Wolfgang Puck’s Spago). Soon a gig as a food stylist for Food & Wine Magazine brought her to the Food Network’s attention, which led to . . .
- Everyday Italian: the show that made Giada a household name, introduced audiences to her plucky style and punchy enunciation of Italian words, and led to a string of hit shows, including her current success, Giada at Home
- The de Laurentiis Distinctions: induction into the Culinary Hall of Fame, a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Host, a Gracie Award for Outstanding Host, and a ranking of #6 on CafeMom’s list of “Sexiest Moms Alive”
- The de Laurentiis Affliction: by her own admission, she’s a chocoholic
- What to Expect: in this special moderated appearance, Giada shares the inspiration behind her latest book, Happy Eating, and indulges the questions of her fans in a Q&A
Cullen Performance Hall
Houston, TX 77204Get Directions