- $44 for mezzanine seating (up to $73 value)
- $50 for orchestra seating (up to $83 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Giada de Laurentiis
- How You Know Giada: She’s a celebrity chef, best-selling author, and omnipresent Food Network personality.
- The Road to Stardom: After eschewing the family moviemaking business to study pastry-making at Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, Giada honed her chops as a professional chef at many posh LA restaurants (specifically, Wolfgang Puck’s Spago). Soon a gig as a food stylist for Food & Wine Magazine brought her to the Food Network’s attention, which led to . . .
- Everyday Italian: the show that made Giada a household name, introduced audiences to her plucky style and punchy enunciation of Italian words, and led to a string of hit shows, including her current success, Giada at Home
- The de Laurentiis Distinctions: induction into the Culinary Hall of Fame, a Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lifestyle Host, a Gracie Award for Outstanding Host, and a ranking of #6 on CafeMom’s list of “Sexiest Moms Alive”
- The de Laurentiis Affliction: by her own admission, she’s a chocoholic
- What to Expect: in this special moderated appearance, Giada shares the inspiration behind her latest book, Happy Eating, and indulges the questions of her fans in a Q&A
166 Capitol Avenue
Hartford, CT 06106Get Directions