- One G-Pass to see Gilberto Gless
- When: Sunday, July 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Majestic Theatre San Antonio
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- $14 for the balcony (up to $27.35 value)
- $21 for the mezzanine (up to $41.35 value)
- $29 for the rear orchestra (up to $53 value)
- $51 for the mid-rear orchestra (up to $85 value)
- $59 for the orchestra (up to $95.25 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- His Sound: it changes all the time. The Mexican performer is renowned for his impersonations of multiple celebrities.
- His Appearances: he’s performed on Sabado Gigante, Despierta America, Don Francisco Presenta, and El Gordo y la Flaca among many others
- His Shows: energetic one-man comedic musicals
A National Historic Landmark, the Majestic Theatre has beckoned more than 4,000 performances to its sweeping stage since its renovation in 1989 and has been praised by such notable guests as Tony Bennett, Sting, and former first lady Barbara Bush. Inside, a Mediterranean-style cityscape frames the theater's proscenium, and the ceiling swirls with projections of clouds, allowing audience members to release parakeets into the wild during concerts and Broadway shows.