- $27 for one G-Pass to Gilberto Santa Rosa with Richie Ray & Bobby Cruz (up to $44.65 value)
- When: Saturday, June 20, at 8 p.m.
- Where: New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Seating: fourth tier
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gilberto Santa Rosa
- Alias: “El Caballero de la Salsa” (“The Gentleman of Salsa”)
- How he earned that title: by holding the record for most number-one albums on the Billboard Tropical Albums charts, by always being sharply dressed, and by opening doors for the ladies of salsa
- How he started his ascent to stardom: as a backup singer with the Mario Ortiz Orchestra in 1976, and then as a lead singer for La Grande Orchestra
- How long he’s been leading his own band: since the early ’80s
- Hallmark moments: when he became the first tropical-salsa singer to play Carnegie Hall; when he received the key to Union City, New Jersey, where he also has a star on the Walk of Fame at Celia Cruz Park
- What’s new: his 27th album, Necesito Un Bolero
- Who’s joining him: his big-big-big band of bongos, horns, maracas, and backup singers, plus the renowned salsa bravo duo of Richie Ray and Bobby Cruz
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.