- One ticket to the Gin Blossoms with Fastball and The Rembrandts
- When: Sunday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Mayo Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $30 for section A in the orchestra or balcony (up to $62 value)
- $25 for section B in the orchestra or balcony (up to $52 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Gin Blossoms with Fastball and The Rembrandts
**"Found Out About You" live**
- Gin Blossoms’ ’90s hits: “Hey Jealousy,” “Found Out About You,” “‘Til I Hear It From You,” “Follow You Down”
- Gin Blossoms’ most recent album: No Chocolate Cake, released on September 28, 2010
- Most downloaded album on Amazon.com on September 28, 2010: No Chocolate Cake
- Most common snack on Gin Blossoms’ tour bus: definitely not chocolate cake
- Fastball: alternative power-pop band who delights concertgoers with hits such as “The Way,” “Sooner or Later,” and “’Til I Get It Right” from their critically acclaimed career that’s spanned almost two decades.
- The Rembrandts: jangle pop rockers best known—at least among Friends fans—for “I’ll Be There for You”
Mayo Performing Arts Center
The Mayo Performing Arts Center straddles time. While one foot is planted in the old-fashioned charm of the 1930s movie-palace golden age, the other is firmly in the tech-savvy modern day. Between is a stretch of history that saw the theatre fall into disrepair and then resurrect itself to its star-studded heyday thanks to volunteers. Since its 1994 rebirth, the center has welcomed everyone from the Kirov Orchestra of St. Petersburg to Ringo Starr and Aretha Franklin. But, if the Mayo Center were a tripod, its third foot would certainly reach toward the future—a suite of education studios is onsite to cultivate the next generation of performers.