All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass for seating in section A, B, or C (rows 25–27) (up to $59.35 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gin Blossoms with Tonic and Dishwalla
- Gin Blossoms’ ’90s hits: “Hey Jealousy,” “Found Out About You,” “‘Til I Hear It From You,” “Follow You Down”
- Dishwalla’s biggest hit: “Counting Blue Cars” from their 1995 debut, Pet Your Friends
- Platinum selling award-winning band: with classic tracks across five albums
- Dishwalla’s name: a Hindi term for cable guy
- Deep cut to check out: “Angels or Devils,” a mournful track off of 2002’s Opaline
- The Tonic Sound: an encapsulation of the emotive side of alternative rock, but with decidedly rootsy influences
- ’90s chart toppers with: platinum albums, two Grammy nominations, six top 10 singles, and more than four million records sold
- For Fans Of: The Verve Pipe, Better Than Ezra, and Dishwalla
- “If You Could Only See”: the breakthrough 1997 #1 hit that stuck to the charts for 63 weeks, and a rude thing to say to a star-nosed mole
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 15, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.