All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $29 for tier 2 seating (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- His Sound: smooth, soulful vocals that soar into effortless falsetto over catchy pop rock melodies and riffs
- For Fans Of: passionate ballads such as “I Just Wanna Stop,” the hit that rocketed to No. 1 in the Juno Award-winning singer’s native Canada
- Where to Begin: with 1978’s Brother to Brother, which featured brothers Joe and Ross on keyboards and background vocals respectively and introduced “I Just Wanna Stop” as well as “Wheels of Life” and “Appaloosa” to the world
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 23, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.