- $29 for tier 2 seating (up to $60 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- His Sound: smooth, soulful vocals that soar into effortless falsetto over catchy pop rock melodies and riffs
- For Fans Of: passionate ballads such as “I Just Wanna Stop,” the hit that rocketed to No. 1 in the Juno Award-winning singer’s native Canada
- Where to Begin: with 1978’s Brother to Brother, which featured brothers Joe and Ross on keyboards and background vocals respectively and introduced “I Just Wanna Stop” as well as “Wheels of Life” and “Appaloosa” to the world
Paramount Hudson Valley
"A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930s sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand-painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.