What You'll Get
- $21 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section G, H, or I (up to $47.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Gino Vannelli is: the Montreal-born soft-rock and soul singer whose voice is even more impressive than his hair
- His 1974 breakout hit: the funky dance jam “People Gotta Move”
- The contradictory followup: “I Just Wanna Stop,” Vannelli’s Grammy-nominated ballad
- Other hits from his 40-year career: “Wild Horses,” “Black Cars,” and “Living Inside Myself”
- How many Juno Awards he’s won: enough that an octopus wearing a cast could hold one with each free tentacle
- How many Juno nominations he’s earned: enough that if he’d won them all, he’d need at least two more octopuses
- What AllMusic.com said about 2006’s These Are the Days, a mix of remastered classics and new compositions: “Like a fine wine, some things just age with grace and impeccable class, and such is the case with Gino Vannelli.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 14, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.