- $31 for one ticket to see Gino Vannelli
- When: Saturday, February 28, at 9 p.m.
- Where: Saban Theatre
- Seating: general admission balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Opening act: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Gino Vannelli is: the Montreal-born soft-rock and soul singer whose voice is even more impressive than his hair
- His 1974 breakout hit: the funky dance jam “People Gotta Move”
- The contradictory followup: “I Just Wanna Stop,” Vannelli’s Grammy-nominated ballad
- Other hits from his 40-year career: “Wild Horses,” “Black Cars,” and “Living Inside Myself”
- How many Juno Awards he’s won: enough that an octopus wearing a cast could hold one with each free tentacle
- How many Juno nominations he’s earned: enough that if he’d won them all, he’d need at least two more octopuses
- What AllMusic.com said about 2006’s These Are the Days, a mix of remastered classics and new compositions: “Like a fine wine, some things just age with grace and impeccable class, and such is the case with Gino Vannelli.”