- $40 for one ticket for seating in section A or C ($76.75 value)
- His voice: as soft and smooth as a waxed mink
- His massive hit: the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony,” which rocketed up the charts in 1996 and has seen a rebirth with its titillating spot in the film Magic Mike
- His subsequent hits: “Differences” and “What Could Have Been,” plus a discography that boasts 10 albums
- His acting resume: the films Juwanna Mann, Honey, and Chocolate City
- His latest project: being the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank
The Historic Bal Theatre
Since it opened in 1946, the 800-seat Bal Theatre has continually hosted a wide array of film screenings, comedy shows, and musical acts on its stage, remaining one of the few American theatres of its era never to have shut down. Despite the building's vintage art-deco vibe, the theater boasts a concert-series sound system, digital projection, and three-dimensional seats, immersing audiences in a heightened sensory experience.