What You'll Get
- $10 for one general admission ticket (up to $21.45 value)
- $29 for one VIP ticket with meet & greet, autographed photo, calendar, and t-shirt (up to $58.03 value)
- $175 for one VIP table for four people with one bottle of wine, meet & greet, autographed photo, calendar, and t-shirt (up to $350 value)
Girls Night Out: The Show
- The Show: A scintillating evening of tantalizing and teasing hunks displaying their ripped abs, bronzed bodies, and sensuous dance moves in a fast-paced, hot-and-heavy showcase designed exclusively for women
- The Dancers: A bevy of muscle-bound beefcakes with heavy-duty sexy credentials, including former Playgirl models and studs from Men of Las Vegas and Men of Thunder
- Recommended For: bachelorette parties and an unforgettable girls’ night out
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 18 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arizona Event Center
Wanting to see more art, music, and entertainment in their town, a few local businessmen decided to take matters into their own hands and build a venue flexible enough to host all three. Their creation—the 30,000 square foot Arizona Event Center—boasts three stages between the back theater and front pavilion, comfortably hosting up to 4,000 guests at any given time. They rent the versatile space out for concerts, sporting events, trade shows, comedy nights, and even weddings, enhancing each experience with a professional lighting and sound system.
While the place itself is already impressive, the owners supplement its intrinsic charms with local business partnerships. The Mesa Police Department oversees certain security duties, liquor and energy drink companies supply complementary goods as advertisements, visitors are served food, snacks, and drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic, and Clean Air Cab makes sure that plenty of vehicles are on hand to ferry away partiers who took advantage of the full bar or donated their rides to a monster truck rally.