- $75 for two tickets to Girls of Grace (up to $123.98 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, at a p.m.
- Where: Grand Rapids First
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the lineup of performers.
Girls of Grace
- What it is: a full day of Christian music, speakers, interactive motivational sessions, and more for girls in grades 6–12, their moms, and the leaders who work with them
- Its motto: “Live freely, love fiercely, and lead fearlessly”
- Who’s delivering that motto: tons of speakers and performers—click to learn about them all.
- Recent accomplishments of platinum-selling country trio Point of Grace: releasing new album No Changin’ Us; founding this very conference 11 years ago out of their desire to talk to teen girls about issues that affect them
- The goal of worship leader Amanda Noelle’s pop songs, as she puts it: “cutting through today’s in-your-face musical messages about beauty, allure, and other projections of young womanhood”
- What other top Christian artists will bring attendees to their feet with popular high-energy hits: Chris August, Royal Tailor, and Dara Maclean
- How Chris Wheeler delivers his message: beatboxing, insightful demonstrations, and one-line takeaways
- What’s in Annie Downs’s book, Perfectly Unique: a blend of personal stories, humor, and scripture aimed at high-school and college girls
- Who can attend a breakout session hosted by Point of Grace: moms only