What You'll Get
- $75 for two tickets to Girls of Grace (up to $123.98 value)
- When: Saturday, May 3, at a p.m.
- Where: Grand Rapids First
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 8 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to see the lineup of performers.
Girls of Grace
- What it is: a full day of Christian music, speakers, interactive motivational sessions, and more for girls in grades 6–12, their moms, and the leaders who work with them
- Its motto: “Live freely, love fiercely, and lead fearlessly”
- Who’s delivering that motto: tons of speakers and performers—click to learn about them all.
- Recent accomplishments of platinum-selling country trio Point of Grace: releasing new album No Changin’ Us; founding this very conference 11 years ago out of their desire to talk to teen girls about issues that affect them
- The goal of worship leader Amanda Noelle’s pop songs, as she puts it: “cutting through today’s in-your-face musical messages about beauty, allure, and other projections of young womanhood”
- What other top Christian artists will bring attendees to their feet with popular high-energy hits: Chris August, Royal Tailor, and Dara Maclean
- How Chris Wheeler delivers his message: beatboxing, insightful demonstrations, and one-line takeaways
- What’s in Annie Downs’s book, Perfectly Unique: a blend of personal stories, humor, and scripture aimed at high-school and college girls
- Who can attend a breakout session hosted by Point of Grace: moms only
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 5/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Grand Rapids First. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects 25 Live, LLC's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.