- One G-Pass to Salute to Heroes starring Eric Paslay
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Pennysaver Amphitheater at Bald Hill
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $26 for general-admission lawn (up to $39.80 value)
- $34 for the terrace (up to $44.95 value)
- $41 for the rear orchestra (up to $50.10 value)
- $48 for the mid orchestra (up to $60.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Salute to Heroes
- Eric Paslay: Hailing from Abilene, Texas, this singer-songwriter cracked the Top Five with his take on Lady Antebellum’s “Friday Night” and proved his chops as a tunesmith by co-penning Jake Owen’s “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” Eli Young Band’s “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and Love and Theft’s “Angel Eyes.”
- Parmalee: This Nashville quartet blends bluegrass, traditional country, southern rock, and blues with the odd hint of pop, resulting in chart-toppers such as “Carolina,” “Close Your Eyes,” and “Musta Had a Good Time.”
- Brothers Osborne: Named one of Rolling Stone’s “10 Artists You Need to Know” in 2014, the brothers behind the boozy, bluesy hit “Rum” treat fans to pleasingly dusty tunes.
- Chris Lane: Formerly of the Chris Lane Band (Let’s Ride), this NC native is perhaps best known for his high-energy hit “Broken Windshield View,” which prompted the enamored Digital Journal to declare, “Lane deserves to be the next big country rocker.”