What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Alan Jackson
- When: Saturday, May 16, at 7 p.m.
- Where: USANA Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for section 301 or 306, rows O–AA (up to $45.70 value)
- $29 for sections 302–305, rows T–AA (up to $61.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- How Alan Jackson keeps it country: with a lived-in twang and passion for old-school honky tonk that sounds downright timeless
- How long he’s been keeping it country: for 25 straight years, which he’s celebrating on this tour
- Career accomplishments (so far): he’s topped the country charts 35 times, sold more than 80 million albums worldwide, and built a fort in his living room out of all the ACMS, CMAs, and Grammy Awards he’s won
- What he shares in common with Paul McCartney and John Lennon: they all wrote more than 20 songs that rocketed to the top of the charts
- What he shares in common with Eminem and Pink: his post-9/11 ballad “Where Were You When the World Stopped Turning” put him among the 10 best-selling artists since the inception of SoundScan
- Greatest hits you’ll likely hear (don’t quote us, he’s got too many hits): “Chattahoochee,” “Good Time,” “Gone Country”
- Opening acts who also keep it country: Jon Pardi (“Up All Night”) and CMA Award-winner Brandy Clark (“Follow Your Heart”)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting May 8 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects United Concerts' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 min before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.