What You'll Get
- $48 for one G-Pass to see Gladys Knight & The O’Jays (up to $96.65 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 25, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chastain Park Amphitheatre
- Seating: orchestra rows M–DD
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
- Opening act: The O’Jay’s
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her nickname: the Empress of Soul
- 16: the age when she released her debut album with The Pips
- 7: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Where you’ve heard her powerhouse voice: on the hits “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “Every Beat of My Heart,” and “That’s What Friends Are For”
- Where you’ve seen her: on your TV screen if you were watching her guest spots on A Different World, Living Single, or 30 Rock
- Where you’ve danced with her: in your living room as you watched her perform on Dancing with the Stars
- Where you can see her name on a star cemented in a sidewalk: the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- What to expect at her live show: according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “between-song chatter that’s almost as entertaining as the music”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 25, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.