- $44.70 for one G-Pass to see Gladys Knight (up to $74.50 value)
- When: Friday, June 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: section F, rows M–V
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her nickname: the Empress of Soul
- 16: the age when she released her debut album with The Pips
- 7: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Where you’ve heard her powerhouse voice: on the hits “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “Every Beat of My Heart,” and “That’s What Friends Are For”
- Where you’ve seen her: on your TV screen if you were watching her guest spots on A Different World, Living Single, or 30 Rock
- Where you’ve danced with her: in your living room as you watched her perform on Dancing with the Stars
- Where you can see her name on a star cemented in a sidewalk: the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- What to expect at her live show: according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “between-song chatter that’s almost as entertaining as the music”