Empress of Soul behind the hits “Midnight Train to Georgia” and “That’s What Friends Are For” dazzles with personable performance
What You'll Get
- Seating: tier 3 or tier 4
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- *How she got her start: at the age of 16 when she released her debut album with The Pips
- Where you’ve heard her powerhouse voice: The “Empress of Soul” is known for the hits “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “Every Beat of My Heart,” and “That’s What Friends Are For”
- Her accolades: 7 Grammy Awards and a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- What to expect at her live show: according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, “between-song chatter that’s almost as entertaining as the music”
- How you know Will Downing: as “The Prince of Sophisticated Soul” for his ultra-smooth cocktail of jazz and R&B spiked with a spicy baritone
- Where you’ve heard him: in chart-climbing takes of John Coltrane’s “A Love Supreme” and Angela Bofill’s “I Try”
- In his spare time: Will is a spokesperson for the American Stroke Association, a Celebrity Ambassador for the American Heart Association, and even a published photographer.
- His latest: Promise, his 21st studio album
The Fine Print