What You'll Get
- $41.65 for one ticket to Gladys Knight and The O’Jays (up to $74 value)
- When: Sunday, August 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Microsoft Theater
- Seating: orchestra
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
Gladys Knight and The O’Jays
- Her nickname: the Empress of Soul
- 16: the age when she released her debut album with The Pips
- 7: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Where you’ve heard her powerhouse voice: on the hits “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “Every Beat of My Heart,” and “That’s What Friends Are For”
- Where you’ve seen her: on your TV screen if you were watching her guest spots on A Different World, Living Single, or 30 Rock
- Her latest: Where My Heart Belongs, her 2014 gospel record which sees the legendary singer tackle everything from soul-gospel to traditional hymns.
- Who The O’Jays are: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and the living embodiment of classic Philly soul
- Their sound: a smooth melding of R&B and disco, made famous by songs such as “Love Train” and the warm and fuzzy “Back Stabbers”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 10, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 8/9 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.