- One G-Pass to see Gladys Knight & The O’Jays
- When: Thursday, August 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $38 for right or left center, rows 30–36, or right or left wing, rows 21–29 (up to $80.25 value)
- $48 for right or left center, rows 20–29, or right or left wing, rows 12–20 (up to $96 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gladys Knight & The O’Jays
- Her nickname: the Empress of Soul
- 16: the age when she released her debut album with The Pips
- 7: the number of Grammy awards she’s earned
- Where you’ve heard her powerhouse voice: on the hits “I Heard It Through the Grapevine,” “Midnight Train to Georgia,” “Every Beat of My Heart,” and “That’s What Friends Are For”
- Where you’ve seen her: on your TV screen if you were watching her guest spots on A Different World, Living Single, or 30 Rock
- Her latest: 2014’s Where My Heart Belongs, on which the singer showcases her skill with both soul-gospel and traditional hymns
- Who The O’Jays are: Rock and Roll Hall of Famers and the living embodiment of classic Philly soul
- Their sound: a smooth melding of R&B and disco, made famous by songs such as “Love Train” and “Back Stabbers”