- $19 for one G-Pass for sitting in the orchestra; the front, mid, or upper balcony; or the gallery (up to $58.15 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Glen Burtnik’s British Invasion Concert
- Glen Burtnik: Former Styx guitarist, prolific song-writer, and massive Beatles enthusiast whose “Liverpool” tribute shows garner their own legions of fans
- The British Invasion Concert will highlight hits from 60s, ranging from early stuff to the singles that defined the very end of the decade.
- The Weeklings will open the show with their original, Beatles-inspired power pop
State Theatre New Jersey
The State Theatre New Jersey was saved, as its website states, from "the ravages of time." Built in 1921 as a vaudeville and silent-film palace, the venue fell on hard times in the 1970s. In 2003, however, a $3 million renovation restored the State Theatre New Jersey to much of its original glory, as crews painstakingly rehabbed the ornamental plaster, terracotta exterior, and actor holding cells. Inside the theater, a stunning chandelier sparkles more brightly than ever below the venue's signature dome.