- $3 for one general-admission ticket (up to $6 value)
- When: Saturday, March 12, at 3 p.m. (Belmont Shore); Saturday, April 9, at 3 p.m. (Santa Monica); or Saturday, May 7, at 3 p.m. (Denver Barbarians)
The Scouting Report
Rugby is among the world’s most popular sports, but it’s just making inroads in the U.S. The Glendale Raptors’ mission is, of course, to win, but also to spread awareness of their favorite game. Read on to learn more about the team that calls Rugbytown, USA, home.
- The Raptors are the defending Pacific Rugby Premiership champions. This spring they hope to claim a second straight title in the PRP, which represents the highest level of rugby competition in the country.
- The roster has no shortage of talent. Zach Fenoglio and Niku Kruger, for instance, participated in the most recent rugby World Cup and odds are at least one of them can roll their tongue.
- They’re already off to a fierce start. The Raptors kicked off the 2016 season with a decisive 71–17 victory over Olympic Club, and followed that up with two more conclusive wins.