Visitors catch glimpses of all the shimmering holiday displays comprising millions of lights along the speedway’s 2.5-mile track
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Season pass includes:
- Unlimited access for up to two family cars (no simultaneous entry)
- Four hot cocoas (first entry only)
- Weekday value ticket and anyday ticket are not valid on blackout days:
- Anyday ticket blackout dates: December 18–26.
- Weekday Value ticket blackout dates: November 25, December 1, and December 17–January 2
- Weekday Value passes are only valid for Monday–Thursday
- DO NOT FOLLOW GPS
- I-15, take the exit 54 ramp
- Turn right on Speedway Blvd.
- Continue for a half mile and turn right into the entrance of Glittering Lights
About Glittering Lights
Normally, cars at Las Vegas Motor Speedway pass by in a blur. But during your visit to Glittering Lights presented by Goettl Air Conditioning, you'll want to drive a bit slower. That's because the annual holiday event transforms the arena into a 2.5-mile journey through five million blinking, glistening, and glowing lights. Now in its 21st year, Glittering Lights spent its first decade at Sunset Park before making the move to its current home in 2010. There, cars full of visitors roll around the venue with their windows down, music up, and cameras out while soaking in some 500 displays, including a living nativity on some nights in December. Glittering Lights lasts from mid-November through early January and even remains open on Thanksgiving and Christmas, giving Santa plenty of time to sneak around houses planting gifts and stuffing treats into turkeys.