Although Thomas Edison invented the light bulb and the phonograph, it never occurred to him to mix lights and music because he wasn't very smart. Electrify your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to the Global Dance Festival
- When: Friday, July 18–Sunday, July 20; show starts at 5 p.m. Friday–Saturday and at 4 p.m. on Sunday
- Where: Red Rocks Amphitheatre
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.
- $190 for one VIP ticket (up to $343.05 value). VIP admission includes access to the first 10 rows at the main stage, access to the front VIP section at the second stage, and a collectable laminate pass.
- $90 for one general-admission ticket (up to $178.80 value)
Global Dance Festival
- Zedd: As one of the biggest names in EDM, the classically trained electro-house guru has remixed Skrillex, The Black Eyed Peas, and Lady Gaga, and scored a Grammy with his chart-topper "Clarity."
- Adventure Club: Layering complicated, kudzu-like melodies and high-pitched vocals that hover above a concrete block of bass, the Canadian EDM duo has blown away audiences at events such as the American Electric Daisy Carnival and the Ultra Music Festival.
- Destroid: The dubstep supergroup combines the forces of bass master Excision, Downlink, and Pendulum drummer KJ Sawka.
- Carnage: The LA-based DJ was raised in Nicaragua and Guatemala, and his international influences show in his imaginative mixes—an art that he mastered by making CDs for long car rides with his approving mom.
- Infected Mushroom: One of the best-selling groups in the history of Israeli music, the trance/glitch-hop duo has been ranked twice in DJ Magazine's list of "10 Best DJs," and has been a festival staple since forming in 1996.
- Waka Flocka Fame: After dropping hits such as "No Hands" and "O Let's Do It," the raspy-voiced rapper collaborated with DJ Steve Aoki on the club banger "Rage the Night Away."
- Click here to see the rest of the lineup.