- One ticket to Global Dance Festival Arizona
- When: Friday, November 21, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Tempe Beach Park
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission (up to $54.75 value)
- $59 for VIP admission, including express entry, a commemorative lanyard, and access to a VIP area with private restrooms (up to $85.50 value)
Global Dance Festival Arizona
- Steve Aoki: The house-electro kingpin and his shaggy mane get showgoers’ arms waving with a deluge of bracing beats and by asking the crowd, “Who wants free guacamole?”
- Adventure Club: Known for their kudzu-like melodies and upper-register vocals that dive-bomb a concrete block of bass, the Canadian EDM duo has gained mainstream attention with tracks featured on shows such as Teen Wolf.
- Crizzly: This Texas DJ mates dubstep and hip-hop to produce his signature “crunkstep,” the sound of menace and mayhem at factory-floor volumes.
- Emma Hewitt: Her background is in rock, but the former frontwoman of the Missing Hours seized the attention of EDM fans worldwide with the 2007 Chris Lake collaboration “Carry Me Away.”