All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to Global Dance Festival Arizona
- When: Friday, November 21, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Tempe Beach Park
- Door time: 4:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission (up to $54.75 value)
- $59 for VIP admission, including express entry, a commemorative lanyard, and access to a VIP area with private restrooms (up to $85.50 value)
Global Dance Festival Arizona
- Steve Aoki: The house-electro kingpin and his shaggy mane get showgoers’ arms waving with a deluge of bracing beats and by asking the crowd, “Who wants free guacamole?”
- Adventure Club: Known for their kudzu-like melodies and upper-register vocals that dive-bomb a concrete block of bass, the Canadian EDM duo has gained mainstream attention with tracks featured on shows such as Teen Wolf.
- Crizzly: This Texas DJ mates dubstep and hip-hop to produce his signature “crunkstep,” the sound of menace and mayhem at factory-floor volumes.
- Emma Hewitt: Her background is in rock, but the former frontwoman of the Missing Hours seized the attention of EDM fans worldwide with the 2007 Chris Lake collaboration “Carry Me Away.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 22, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Tempe Beach Park. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Global Dance Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.