What You'll Get
A film is the result of hundreds of people working together, from the director overseeing it all to the guy who insults the actors so they can cry realistically. Witness movie magic with this deal.
- One pass to the Global Peace Film Festival
- When: September 17–22
- Where: venues throughout Orlando
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the list of films.
- Click here to view the list of venues.<p>
- $25 for a weekday pass, good for all weekday screenings and panels (up to a $50 value)
- $25 for a weekend pass, good for all weekend screenings and panels (up to a $50 value)
- $50 for a festival pass, good for all six days of screenings and panels (a $99 value)<p>
- Mistaken for Strangers: documentary about popular indie-rock band The National, made by the lead singer’s brother, touches on the 2010 tour, family identity, and the pangs of success and failure
- Four Days in Chicago: latest documentary from cinematography legend Haskell Wexler studies the 2012 protests by the Occupy Movement, the National Nurses Union, and Iraq Veterans Against the War
- Remote Area Medical: healthcare exposé follows a two-day “pop-up” medical clinic stationed at a NASCAR speedway
- Bridegroom: Designing Women creator Linda Bloodworth-Thomason directs this impassioned documentary about the legal rights of same-sex couples
- Poor Conseulo Conquers the World: documentary observes how soap operas have spread social messages about AIDS education and birth control
- Femme: Sharon Stone executive produced and narrated this documentary that showcases the ways women around the world transform and heal society <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2013. Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Global Peace Film Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid only at listed locations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Global Peace Film Festival
The Global Peace Film Festival celebrates and furthers messages of peace and environmentalism with 40 films screened at venues across Orlando. Documentaries, narrative full lengths, and short films from around the globe spare cinephiles from direct sunlight while filmmakers, special guests, and local activists educate attendees about the power of the medium in special panel discussions. The peace it champions as a whole goes beyond anti-war, often touching on a more personal well-being that's reflected in the lives of individuals and communities.