What You'll Get
- Admission to Global Visions Festival 2015
- Where: Royal Alberta Museum (Mother’s Day event) and Metro Cinema
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m. on opening night; door times vary for all other screenings
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $10 for a Mother’s Day ticket package including hand massages, gifts and refreshments, and two tickets to All the Time in the World on Sunday, May 10 at 2 p.m. at the Royal Alberta Museum (up to $27.81 value)
- $15 for two general admission tickets to any film screening, May 11–16 (up to $27.81 value)
- Click here to view the schedule.
Global Visions Festival 2015
- All the Time in the World (Sunday, May 10): In this documentary, a family of five including three small children seeks a temporary reprieve from city life by retreating to the frozen Yukon, and discovers a slice of hard-won heaven
- The Joe Show (Wednesday, May 13): he’s a polarizing figure—and one of the only sheriffs with his own reality show—and this documentary questions the value of Joe Arpaio’s outsized behavior and controversial policing tactics
- Made in Japan (Saturday, May 16): In 1969, 21-year-old Tomi Fujiyama blew away the Grand Ole Opry by outperforming Johnny Cash, but faded from the American limelight soon afterward. She’s been touring her native Japan since then, and makes her way back to the Opry at age 73.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 5/10 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Global Visions Festival Society's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.