What You'll Get
- $5—Talking Dreads on Saturday, February 4, at 9 p.m. ($10.30 value)
- $5—The Threetles on Friday, February 10, at 9:30 p.m. ($8.24 value)
- $10—Andy McKee on Wednesday, February 22, at 10 p.m. ($21.37 value)
- $10—Southern Culture on the Skids on Sunday, February 26, at 8 p.m. ($17.77 value)
- $9—The Red Elvises on Tuesday, February 28, at 8 p.m. ($13.65 value)
- All shows are general admission
High Dive Concerts
- Talking Dreads: Talking Heads classics are transformed into jubilant reggae jams with help from Tom Tom Club’s Mystic Bowie.
- The Threetles: This Beatles tribute band plays a special Valentine’s Day–themed show.
- Southern Culture on the Skids: This three-piece outfit has been playing its mix of surf, rockabilly, and garage rock (all with a country twinge) since 1983, earning it a spot in UNC’s Southern Folk Life Collection in 2014.
- Andy McKee: This young guitarist achieved YouTube fame in 2005 with his deceptively simple tune “Drifting.” During his live shows, he makes extensive use of a unique instrument—the harp guitar.
- Red Elvises: This infectious band led by showman Igor Yuzov blends rockabilly, surf rock, and traditional Russian music to create a one-of-a-kind sound.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian. Additional $3 fee for under 21. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.