- One general-admission ticket to your choice of nine events, starting from $8.19
- Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
What Are You in the Mood For?
- An American rock band inspired by ’60s psychedelic pop acts? See Of Montreal (Wednesday, March 30, at 10 p.m.)
- American blues, roots music, and Americana performed by a one-man band? See Ben Prestage (Friday, April 1, at 9:30 p.m.)
- A critically acclaimed new punk band from New Orleans with a punk/melodic hardcore band from Rochester? See Pears & Such Gold (Saturday, April 9, at 9:30 p.m.)
- A BET Lifetime Achievement Award-winning hip hop icon? See KRS-One (Thursday, April 14, at 8:30 p.m.)
- A feel-good blend of funk, soul, and rock n’ roll? See The Main Squeeze (Wednesday, April 20, at 10 p.m.)
- An American melodic death metal band? See The Black Dahlia Murder (Sunday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m.)
- A female-fronted reggae band with soulful, poplike vocals? See Hirie (Wednesday, April 27, at 8:30 p.m.)
- A Russian-American band that blends styles including surf, rockabilly, reggae, disco, and traditional Russian music? See The Red Elvises (Monday, May 9, at 9 p.m.)
- A New Orleans-based prog-funk-rock quintet? See Earphunk (Monday, May 23, at 10 p.m.)