All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9.42 for one general admission ticket to Agnostic Front on Wednesday, May 18, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $15.71 value)
- $14.05 for one general admission ticket to The Wailers on Tuesday, May 24, at 8 p.m. (up to $23.43 value)
- $12.20 for one general admission ticket to Eve 6 on Saturday, June 4, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $20.34 value)
Concerts at High Dive
- Agnostic Front: With 1984’s pummeling Victim in Pain, this aggressive punk rock force defined the New York hardcore scene before finding even more aggression as a thrash metal act. Original guitarist Vinnie Stigma and singer Roger Miret still bring the shred in their live shows
- Eve 6: “Inside Out,” “Promise,” and “Here’s to the Night” recall their pop-punk heyday, but their latest, the electronica-tinged release Speak in Code, was led by the dark and sexy jam “Victoria”
- The Wailers: In addition to being Bob Marley’s left-and-right hand band throughout his brief but remarkable career, The Wailers have kept the spirit of reggae alive by sharing horn-fed, bass-fueled songs around the globe.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 24, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.