Book your tour today. Scooter with GPS technology takes visitors on a tour of Fisherman’s Wharf, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Lombard Street
About This Deal
- Departure time: every 15 minutes from 10 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.; view the schedule
- Departure location: Fisherman’s Wharf
- Tour’s length may vary due to circumstances such as departure time, traffic, and the chosen itinerary.
- Age restrictions: driver must be 21 or older; alid driving license required
- Notable sights: Fisherman’s Wharf, The Marina, Fort Mason, Crissy Field, and more
- Not valid September 5–7 (Labor Day Weekend) or November 26–29 (Thanksgiving Weekend)
Need To Know
About GoCar Tours
The GoCar is clearly a car with a personality. The petite, three-wheeled two-seater has a hood that slightly resembles an eager-to-please smiley face, and an open-top that seems custom-made for letting the breeze ruffle the hair. The offer also includes the same experience on two wheels. The GoRide scooter, the electric, two-wheeled single-seater bike lets the real fun begin: built with the company's own software and a compassion for the voiceless robots of America, a talking GPS system guides two-seater GoCars and single-seater GoRide scooters through the city streets of San Francisco, San Diego, Miami, Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon with cheerful, info-rich narration.