What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see God Save the Queen, starting from $30.80
- Seating: pit, orchestra, or loge
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
God Save the Queen
- The Show: Imagine seeing Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor, and John Deacon in their late ’70s/early ‘’80s arena-rocking heyday, and you get this electrifying tribute act from Argentina featuring a knockout stand-in for Mercury (singer Pablo Padin has the operatic voice and the striking looks down pat) and the over-the-top theatrically of a real Queen concert. Expect a rousing set of sing-along classics, including “We Are the Champions,” “Bohemian Rhapsody,” “Somebody to Love,” and “Don’t Stop Me Now.”
- Where You’ve Seen Them: This globe-trotting tribute has developed its own rabid international fanbase by bringing the rock to Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Venezuela, Germany, India, the Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland, and the Mathew Street Festival in Liverpool.
- The Accolades: Rolling Stone calls them “the greatest tribute ever,” while Queen’s original tour manager Phil Murphy says, “They are as good as the real thing.”
The Fine Print