All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
What You'll Get
- $37.50 for one G-Pass for balcony rows J–S (up to $50 value)
- $45.75 for one G-Pass for orchestra rows S–ZZ (up to $61 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Godsmack’s sound: a blistering earful of adrenaline-pumping alternative metal fueled by rapacious riffs, assailing drums, and the wrathful vocals of founding singer Sully Erna
- How long they’ve been shredding: since 1995, after which they quickly became hard rock royalty in their native Boston
- When the rest of the world caught on: with 1998’s self-titled debut, which went quadruple-platinum and lead to high-profile slots at OzzFest and Woodstock ‘99
- Gobsmacking stats about Godsmack: they sold over 20 million albums in the span of a decade, landed 20 Top Ten radio hits, garnered four Grammy nominations, won Rock Artist of the Year at the 2001 Billboard Awards, and rock even harder nearly two decades after forming
- How much they love Boston: for their latest album, 1000hp, the band went back to its Boston roots to write new tracks, and built their new studio, Godsmack Headquarters, near town to record it
- How much Beantown loves them back: Boston mayor Marty Walsh recently declared August 6 as “Godsmack Day”
- What you’ll hear: new songs that pack all of the Godsmack punch, but with a newfound punk rock energy, plus searing fan favorites such as “Whatever,” “Voodoo,” and “I Stand Alone”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 9, 2015. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.