Jazz singer entertains with French chansons and American jazz standards from the Golden Age
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Friday, November 30, at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 2, at 6 p.m.
- Sunday, December 16, at 6 p.m.
Golden Age French, Retro Jazz & Bossa Nova feat. Chloe Perrier
- Who Chloé Perrier is: a charming jazz singer with a supple soprano
- What she sings: an impressive blend of jazz, chanson, Brazilian, and occasionally Romany-tinged numbers mostly in French with a splash of English here and there
- What to expect: French and jazz standards, bossa nova selections, and original compositions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 16, 2018. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.