All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
When boxers accidentally look at their target, it’s called telegraphing, but when they hit opponents in the face with a typewriter, it’s called texting. Communicate properly with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Golden Boy Boxing Series Event Presented by Anidjar & Levine, Accident Attorneys
- When: Monday, October 14, at 8 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $15 for 100-level seating in rows 5–8 (a $41 value)
- $30 for 100-level seating in rows 1–4 (a $41 value)
- $50 for floor seating in sections 1–5 (a $94 value), plus a meet-and greet-event with former World Champion Roy Jones, Jr. starting at 6:30 p.m. (a $65 value for the meet and greet; a $159 total value). For this option, guests must check in at the North VIP entrance.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Golden Boy Boxing
On October 14, Golden Boy Boxing barrels into the BB&T Center for the third time in the last year to showcase some of the best up-and-coming fighters. A 10-round junior middleweight bout headlines this event, pitting unbeaten Jermell “Iron Man” Charlo against southpaw Jose Angel “Silver Boy” Rodriguez. Before those two touch gloves to confirm they haven’t been tricked into fighting a hologram, fans will have the opportunity to attend a meet-and-greet with the evening’s special guest: former World Champion Roy “Captain Hook” Jones, Jr. Held in the Chairman’s Club, the meet-and-greet includes hors d’oeuvres, two drink tickets, an autographed picture, and an opportunity to pose for a photo with Jones, Jr.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at BB&T Center on 10/14. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 90 minutes before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.