All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
When boxers accidentally look at their target, it’s called telegraphing, but when they hit opponents in the face with a typewriter, it’s called texting. Communicate properly with this deal.
- One G-Pass to a Golden Boy Boxing Series Event presented by Anidjar & Levine, Accident Attorneys
- When: Saturday, June 1, at 7 p.m.
- Where: BB&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.; 5:30 p.m. for pre-fight meet-and-greet
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Featherweight main event: 10 rounds, Braulino Santos of Carolina, Puerto Rico: (10-0 with 9 knock outs) versus Derrick Wilson of Ft. Myers, Florida (9-4-2, with 3 knock outs)
- Junior midweights co-main event: 10 rounds, Daquan Arnett of Orlando, Florida (10-0 with 6 knock outs) versus Irving Garcia of Vega Baja, Puerto Rico (17-8 with 8 knock outs)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Seating and Additional Package Options
- $39 for seating in Lower Level sections 103–118 (a $60.75 value)
- $72 for seating in Floor sections 1–5 (a $112 value)
- $110 for seating in Floor sections 1–5, entry to a pre-fight meet-and-greet, and a picture in the ring (a $182 value)<p>
Because the ticket is a G-Pass, our customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their voucher at will cal.<p>
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
The Golden Boy Boxing Series takes over BB&T Center on June 1 with a group of young fighters all set on conquering their opponents and standing triumphant in the ring. Legendary boxer Tommy “The Hitman” Hearns, the first boxer in history to win world titles in four divisions, joins Golden Boy’s high-profile boxers for a guest appearance to discuss today’s boxing climate. With the third and fourth options, fans can add to their sporting experience by attending a pre-fight meet-and-greet and posing inside the ring for a picture holding an Oscar de la Hoya championship belt or their own belt that they received for doing all their chores.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 1, 2013. Limit 8/person. Valid only for opt. purch'd. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at BB&T Center on 6/1 at 7pm. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open at 6pm. For Meet & Greet options, doors open at 5:30pm. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - avail. is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.