- $45 for one G-Pass for senate seating, plus an all-day entry to the Biggest Show on Snow (up to $74.85 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for governor’s club seating, plus an all-you-can-eat buffet (up to $114.85 value)
- Entry to the Biggest Show on Snow includes ice skating, skate rental, and three vouchers for the ice slide
- Buffet includes turkey, scalloped potatoes, stuffing, roasted veggies, cranberry sauce, apple sauce, rolls, and a salad
- Click here to see the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Golden State Hockey Rush: Stockton Heat Vs. Bakersfield Condors
For the first time ever in Western North America, an AHL game will unfold outdoors as the Stockton Heat clash with the Bakersfield Condors at Raley Field. Impressive as that is, it won’t be the evening’s only first. That’s because the league will arrange the ice rink from home plate to second base, a departure from past outdoor games where the rink stretched from first to third base. This lengthwise orientation gives fans better views of the action, and it might even encourage defensemen to try their hand at playing the outfield. As for the game itself, it’s anyone’s contest: the Heat and Condors have already met three times this season, and each game was decided by a single goal.
400 Ballpark Dr.
West Sacramento, CA 95691