Basketball players must be ready to either attack or guard at any given moment, much like gladiators performing for an emperor who would rather be playing Simon Says. Catch quick-reacting action with today’s GrouponLive deal to a Golden State Warriors game at Oracle Arena in Oakland. Choose between the following options:
- For $40, you get a ticket package to the game against the Dallas Mavericks on Saturday, March 10, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $65 total value). The package includes the following:
- One ticket for upper sideline or baseline seating (up to a $30.75 value, including all fees)
- One postgame free-throw shot (a $34.25 value)
- For $30, you get a ticket package to the game against the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday, March 28, at 7:30 p.m. (up to a $50 total value). The package includes the following:
- One ticket for upper sideline or baseline seating (up to a $33.75 value, including all fees)
- One postgame free-throw shot (a $16.25 value)<p>
Led by former NBA point guard and first-year head coach Mark Jackson, the Golden State Warriors charge into the second half of the season. Veteran guard Monta Ellis blows by defenders with an average of 22.2 points per game while forward-center David Lee muscles out under-the-basket rivals for an average of 9.7 rebounds per game. Rookie guard Klay Thompson keeps opponents guessing with the ability to drop shots from all over the court and the inexhaustible supply of riddles he declaims during commercial breaks.
The team will take on two conference rivals from the Southwest Division starting on March 10 with a match against the reigning league champion Dallas Mavericks before hosting New Orleans’s young Hornets on March 28 with a hard-fought game and a chocolate on each towel in the visitors’ locker room. After the final buzzer, fans scurry downstairs and walk to the line for a taste of the tension and potential victory their court heroes experience each game.
Coliseum Industrial Complex
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, California 94621