- One ticket to Afterburn featuring Goldroom: The Great Chicago Fire Festival
- When: Saturday, October 4, at 10 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- Where: Redmoon Theater
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $39 for general admission (up to $105.99 value)
- $99 for VIP admission, with an open bar and access to a private lounge (up to $158.49 value)
Afterburn Featuring Goldroom: The Great Chicago Fire Festival
- Celebrate: the city’s 19th-century rebirth at the official after-party of The Great Chicago Fire Festival
- Dance: to the music of Goldroom, an EDM artist known for richly textured soundscapes and dreamy beats
- Goldroom’s latest EP: Embrace, which swiftly nabbed over 2 million Soundcloud plays and earned features on Pitchfork, Spinner, and MTV
- Eat: gourmet street food from two adult-sized tricycles that power the Cyclone Grill—a rotating carousel with nine Weber grills arranged to look like drum kits, manned by the three chefs and one DJ
- Drink: sip on an array of specialty cocktails and sponsored products
- Watch: an aerialist pour sparkling wine and twirl on silks while suspended from the Champagne Chandelier—an oversized structure made of bottles and stemware
- See: 25-foot flames erupt from the 12 steel pipes of DJ Fire—a pipe organ that expels fire in sync with music
One part puppetry, one part visual design, and one part theatrical arts, the collective known as Redmoon Theater wants nothing more than to disrupt everyday life. Some of their biggest productions have included Twilight Orchard, which turned Columbus Park into a 17th century palace; and Astronaut’s Birthday, a five-story-tall graphic novel rendered on the façade of the Museum of Contemporary Art. But neither of these matched the scale of Sink. Sank. Sunk…, the tale of a love-mad mayor that incorporated the El, the Sears Tower, and the Chicago River.