What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket to see Gondwana (up to $32.50 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 23, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Sunset Strip
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- 1987: the year that Gondwana formed in Santiago, Chile
- Before then: Latin reggae wasn’t a well-recognized genre, and Crystal Pepsi hadn’t been invented yet
- Today: it’s a genre heard round the world, thanks in part to Gondwana’s infectious tunes and persistent international touring
- What keeps them on the road: their love of the music and their ever-growing fanbase
- What to expect: a tight band getting audiences swaying to decades of mellow originals, with perhaps some Bob Marley thrown into the mix
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 24, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 4/23 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at House of Blues Sunset Strip. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.