- $17 for one G-Pass ticket for general admission standing (up to $34 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Gondwana performing Bob Marley's "Could You Be Loved"
- 1987: the year that Gondwana formed in Santiago, Chile
- Before then: Latin reggae wasn’t a well-recognized genre, and Crystal Pepsi hadn’t been invented yet
- Today: it’s a genre heard round the world, thanks in part to Gondwana’s infectious tunes and persistent international touring
- What keeps them on the road: their love of the music and their ever-growing fanbase
- What to expect: a tight band getting audiences swaying to decades of mellow originals, with perhaps some Bob Marley thrown into the mix
House of Blues New Orleans
At home in the French Quarter, the House of Blues New Orleans keeps its heritage ever near with a metal box of mud from the Mississippi Delta hidden beneath its stage. Around this, more than 290 pieces of folk art—one of the largest collections in the country—decorate the walls. Also bringing its Southern charm and homestyle feel are hardwood floors, no fewer than three bars, and two levels for concert viewing.