- $10 for two tickets to Gone Country Wednesdays (up to $29.50 value)
- When: any event of your choice through March 26. Events are held on Wednesdays at 6 p.m.
- Where: The Yost Theater
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of upcoming events.
Gone Country Wednesdays
Gone Country Wednesdays helps cure mid-week doldrums with a down-home celebration of Western culture. Line dancing invites patrons to break in new pairs of cowboy boots, while an outdoor grill cooks up classic eats. Bold attendees can even leap aboard a mechanical bull to experience what it must have been like to be a synthetic bull rider in the robot west.
The Yost Theater
A registered Historic Landmark, the Yost Theater claims to be the oldest performing arts venue in Orange County. It was built in 1912 to accommodate Vaudeville performers as famous as Fatty Arbuckle, Eva Tanguay, and Ben Turpin. Today, a slew of concerts, strobe-lit club nights, and theatrical productions pass under the Yost's vintage marquee and through the hallowed corridors, with an on-site restaurant fueling audiences with gourmet fare such as siracha macaroni and cheese.