What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass for general-admission (up to $65 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $25 for one G-Pass for general-admission (up to $65 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Goo Goo Dolls with Collective Soul and Tribe Society
- How iconic Goo Goo Dolls’ “Iris” is: Billboard ranked it #1 on its list of Top 100 Pop Songs from 1992–2012
- How long “Iris” remained #1 on the Billboard charts: 17 consecutive weeks
- Other hits from their nearly 30-year career: “Slide,” “Name,” “Black Balloon”
- Total number of Top 10 radio hits: 14, giving them bragging rights over every other artist in the history of the Hot Adult Contemporary format
- What such hits earned singer John Rzeznik: a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- How many albums they’ve sold: more than 10 million
- Their latest album: Boxes, which arrives Spring 2016
- Collective Soul: this Georgia post-grunge act celebrates its 20th anniversary by tearing into hits such as “Shine,” “The World I Know” and “December,” plus tracks from their latest, 2015’s See What You Started by Continuing
- Tribe Society: these eclectic indie poppers blend elements of hip-hop, electronica, and industrial pop with anthemic rock hooks on their debut EP Lucid Dreams
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.