What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see the Goo Goo Dolls and Daughtry
- When: Tuesday, July 8, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Walnut Creek Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
* $15 for the general-admission lawn (up to $25 value) * $25 for open-air reserved sections 4–9 (up to $52.35 value) * Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Goo Goo Dolls
- How iconic Goo Goo Doll’s “Iris” is: Billboard ranked it #1 on its list of Top 100 Pop Songs from 1992–2012
- Other hits from their nearly 30 year career: “Slide,” “Name,” “Black Balloon”
- Their kickoff single from 2013’s Magnetic: the shimmering, dance-beat-laced “Rebel Beat”
- “Rebel Beat”’s message, according to singer John Rzeznik: “no matter what, you’ve got to have fun”
- What such hits earned Rzeznik: a spot in the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Daughtry’s genesis: after Chris Daughtry came in fourth on season five of American Idol, his group’s debut: Daughtry became the fastest-selling rock debut in Soundscan history
- Essential tracks: “It’s Not Over”, “Home”, “What About Now”, “Crawling Back to You”, “September”, “Waiting For Superman”
- Number of American Music Awards won: 4
- Number of Grammy nominations: 4
- Their latest album: 2013’s Baptized
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre on 7/8. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.